Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  UUI Data

Posted 05-21-2018 05:35
    HI All

I am currently working on a project were we will be using the UUI functionality and I would like to find out if anyone knows if it would be possible parse the data in order to send the caller down a specified path. 

The information we would be given in the user-user filed would be in encoding format Ascii and it would we are being passed 3 fields, an example of this would be "1234|Additional Services|CLI". 

Regards
    Sean Lindsay

• 2.  RE: UUI Data

Posted 05-27-2018 22:13
    Here's a great blog on how to use UUI http://joeywhelan.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/sip-uui-integration-with-genesys-routing.html

------------------------------
    Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: UUI Data

Posted 05-30-2018 07:41
    Futher to my last post we have been trying a variety of options but still have not been successful at this point. 

I can confirm that Passing UUI Data on the A leg of the call works perfectly fine, I am able to get the information within Architect and parse the information and route the call accordingly (User-To-User: 00;encoding=ascii;purpose=isdn-uui;content=67911981-3728220801-882359@MSXXX.telecom.com)

The issue that we are currently having is when the UUI information is populated using the Refer Method Architect does not read this, therefore we are not able to use this data. You will see the data is being passed by the sip trunk however Purecloud does not read this data. 

We have been instructed to try adding the information to the Refer-To Field as highlighted above, however when the call is returned  by the 3rd party down the SIP Trunk the calls goes silent and does not route into the call flow. By adding this string it breaks the return call, we are trying to find away that we can get this UUI data into Architect using Refer as the 3rd party needs to drop out of the Media path. 

Sip trunk settings. 

Foehn Support
    Foehn Ltd.

• 4.  RE: UUI Data

Posted 05-31-2018 00:51
    Your actually posting this under the PureEngage side of the community.  You may want to ask the question in the PureCloud side?

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 5.  RE: UUI Data

Posted 04-15-2020 19:53

If we needed to add the User-To-User data in te Refer-To Header from Composer, how could it be done?

We need when we trigger a transfer from Composer for the REFER message to include the header like this:

Refer-To: <sip:address@ip?User-to-User=hexdata;encoding=hex

Marco Villasenor
    Grupo Interastar S.A. de C.V.

• 6.  RE: UUI Data

Posted 12-10-2021 15:51

Hey Marco,

I know its an old thread but we are hitting the same problem and was wondering if you had find any solution to add user-to-user in the refer-to header from composer or IRD.

Thanks,

Anshul

Anshul Nirwani
    Anthem, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources