Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View

From chain of command "InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById" not getting interaction detail

• 1.  From chain of command "InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById" not getting interaction detail

Posted 11-06-2020 05:31
    Edited by Rahul Kumbhar 11-06-2020 08:25
    Hi,

We are trying to populate interaction data to custom build desktop applications using a chain of command.

When we try to pull workitem from workbin, InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById chain of command triggers. But not able to get interaction data.

Could you please help and suggest how to get interaction data while using InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById chain of command

Sample code 

When I try to call command base on 
    if (commandManager.CommandsByName.ContainsKey("InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById"))
    {
    commandManager.CommandsByName["InteractionOpenMediaPullFromWorkbinById"].Insert(0,
    new CommandActivator() { CommandType = typeof(OpenSupportSystemCommandWorkitem) });
    }

Another class to populate interaction data to desktop application

IInteraction interaction = parameters["CommandParameter"] as IInteraction;
    log.Info("Current ongoing interactions: " + interactionManager.Interactions.Count.ToString()); // Here I am getting count value as 0
    if (interactionManager.Interactions.Count == 1 && interaction != null)
    {
    Genesyslab.Enterprise.Commons.Collections.KeyValueCollection udataCollection = interaction.GetAllAttachedData();
    // base on my interaction data, I pass this to desktop application via socket listner
    }

I am referring to the below page
    https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/IW/latest/Developer/OpenMedia

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Rahul Kumbhar
    Accenture USA
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources