Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Genesys Workforce Management

• 1.  Genesys Workforce Management

Posted 10-15-2020 16:47
    My organization runs a contact center for a customer and uses the customer's Genesys system. We do not manage or provide the IT support for the system, that is done by a separate company. As such, we often are flying a bit blind, so I apologize if I posted this in the wrong community. We are currently using Genesys Workforce Management version 8.5.207.10 (on premise).

Historically, we load our forecast interaction volume into the system, provide the staffing schedule and forecast AHT and the system would provide the Sch. Service Level %. From this we could show our customer that we would meet contractual service level (monthly goal) and highlight any days where there may be an issue. 

This scenario worked for us for nearly two years. With our September forecast, the Sch. Service Level %. Looked way off and it was. For October, things have been beyond way out of whack and interestingly, the Sch. Service Level % appears to change daily and randomly even though our forecast volumes, forecast AHT and staffing has not changed since the first of the month. The Sch. Service Level % even changes for days that have passed. Finally, our forecast for October was aggressive and we are seeing call volume under forecast so my thought would be that if the system was looking at actual performance things would be improving, instead our Sch. Service Level % continues to drop day-after-day.

Can anyone provide any insight?

Thanks!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Edmund Bedsworth
    Serco, NA
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources