Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Workspace Desktop Edition 8.5

Posted 01-27-2021 22:38
    Login Workspace Desktop EditionHello, I am implementing a Genesys Engage 8.5 solution, when trying to login a Agent in the WDE
    it gives me an error of:no task assigned.

Pleaso youre Help

Br
    Diego Miño

#Implementation
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Diego Mino
    Cibercall USA Corp

• 2.  RE: Workspace Desktop Edition 8.5

Posted 01-28-2021 17:53
    From memory I think this is the error message that appears when no WDE roles are assigned or the role is not readable by that user.  Check the Access Groups the Agent is a member of, make sure they are assigned as members of the roll and that access group has Read permission on the Role.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: Workspace Desktop Edition 8.5

Posted 01-29-2021 14:41
    Hi, Jason, Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, I was remembering that there I have to assign a ROL, now that is what I have to install so as not to have to load the configuration manually, I already put a manual configuration, but I would like to be able to assign it from GA. does not have voice services
     does not have voice services

manually write

Which product should I install to select it in the GA so that it shows me all the VOICE values

BR

Diego

Diego Mino
    Cibercall USA Corp

• 4.  RE: Workspace Desktop Edition 8.5

Posted 01-31-2021 17:16
    You can only see the Social Media privileges?  Looks like you've replaced the main metadata for WDE with the Social Media Plugin metadata.  I'd clone the application template and then reimport the xml for the main WDE app template metadata.  We dont use the socialmedia plugin but I think that should work.  Alternative would be to manually modify the xml to combine the two and import that manual one.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 5.  RE: Workspace Desktop Edition 8.5

Posted 02-04-2021 08:46
    Hi Jason
    TKS
    Br
    Diego

Diego Mino
    Cibercall USA Corp

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources