Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View

AMA Intro - Ginger Alford, Program Manager, Ideas Lead

• 1.  AMA Intro - Ginger Alford, Program Manager, Ideas Lead

GENESYS
    Posted 12-06-2019 19:06

My name is Ginger Alford.  I am a Program Manager with the Product Strategy and Operations team and have been a part of the Genesys family for over 2 years now.

A Major part of my role as is being the Community Manager for all 3 of the Product Ideas Labs (PureEngage, PureConnect and PureCloud). 

Whether you are brand new to the Product Ideas Labs or have been participating for a while but are still unsure about some things, I am ready to be your guide! 

I am excited to hear what questions you have about the Ideas Process, expectations for customers and Genesys and any suggestions you may have for us.

In my free time, I like to do a little drag racing when I get the opportunity (yes the attached picture is me!).  The adrenaline rush is addictive and beating boys is a bonus 😊

You can find the full AMA event details here, but feel free to start posting your questions for my team in the Genesys Casual Community now!

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Ginger Alford
    Product Mgmt Operations Analyst
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources