Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Progressive dialing - missing attached data updates

Posted 01-29-2020 04:16
    Good day all,

I hope someone can please help me out. Its my first time deploying a Progressive dialing mode campaign (done a few Push Preview before). 

Everything works well and call gets to the Customer, then routed back, hits the IRD strategy and gets routed to an agent (logged into WDE). I am experiencing the following issue:

1. Once the call is ended (either on Customer or Agent side) the calling list gets updated correctly with the call result of Answered, Attempts gets updated to 1, Call Time updated etc. But in my attached data on Tserver, OCS, IXN Server, and URS I do not see these KVP's being updated. I need to find the updated GSW_CALL_RESULT and pass it via a WebService in IRD, but this attached data value always stays as GWS_CALL_RESULT = 28 (which is Unknown Call Result)

How can I get the updated KVP's from Attache Data as it is presented in the calling list?

Looking forward to some help :)
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Franco du Toit
    Pivotal Data (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Progressive dialing - missing attached data updates

Posted 01-29-2020 20:33
    In your OCS, what is the value of record_processed?
    If the list was updated with this, then you should see the updated UData. If you can post a full OCS log

Jorge Cornejo
    VS Telecom LTDA.

• 3.  RE: Progressive dialing - missing attached data updates

Posted 01-30-2020 01:03
    Hi Jorge,

This option is set to TRUE.

I will share some log files shortly. Thanks

Franco du Toit
    Pivotal Data (Pty) Ltd

• 4.  RE: Progressive dialing - missing attached data updates
    Best Answer

Posted 01-30-2020 18:29
    Hey Franco,

From my understanding, although I am a little rusty on the exact event flow here:
    • OCS will be informed of the Call Result via User Event, not attached data.
    • The User Event will be sent by WDE once the record is marked done.  URS, in normal circumstances, is not involved in the call once routed to an agent, so it'll not be aware of the event.
    • Some options:
      • OCS can send a call history report: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/OU/latest/Dep/CallReportRecords
      • You could use an OCS SXCML treatment to post the result (Check sample07.scxml for an example of this)
      • You could develop a customisation for WDE to call the web service
      • I imagine you could use an ORS session that maintained after the call was routed and waited for the event and then called your web service.  Probably pretty tricky as the event could be sent some time after the interaction is deleted.....

Hope that helps.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 5.  RE: Progressive dialing - missing attached data updates

Posted 02-03-2020 01:55
    Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response. We have opted to do some custom development to get the desired results and post to the web service.

Kind Regards,
    Frnco du Toit

Franco du Toit
    Pivotal Data (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources