Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 07-15-2019 00:52
    Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering whether anyone has successfully created a NLU call flow using voice in GIA.

I have deployed v9 MCP and have configured Google ASR and TTS, however whenever I dial in to this call flow to test I receive the following error:
    Error%c Error running script - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException%c (No NL Engine has been configured. Check the server setting DialogEngine.Provider and that an NL Engine is supported on this channel.)

I have added my DialogFlow bot in to the Natural Language menu which pulled back my intents from Google - it just won't work when I dial in.

I have tried adding the following values to DialogEngine.Provider:
     - 'Google Dialogflow'
     - 'Dialogflow' 

Any tips or documentation would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    #Integrations
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Jarryd Tuyau

• 2.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

GENESYS
    Posted 08-22-2019 12:22

Hi Jarryd,

Can you check this page: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/GAAP/latest/iaHelp/NLAI#scrollNav-5 ?

Thanks

Xavier

Xavier Roy
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 12-04-2019 17:52

Hello,

Did you find an answer for the question you posted? I'm facing similar issue. Please let me know the fix if you have any ?

Atreya Yelishetti
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 4.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 12-05-2019 17:18
    Hi Atreya,

No unfortunately, the documentation linked above still didn't help get it working. I've been busy on other things and haven't had the opportunity to spend much more time on it.

If Genesys could provide a procedure on this it would be very beneficial, it is an excellent feature to be able to demonstrate. 

Kind regards,

Jarryd Tuyau
    NTT Australia Pty Ltd.

• 5.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

GENESYS
    Posted 12-06-2019 09:00

Hi Jarryd and Atreya,

Can you let me know what kind of action are you trying to achieve? I can add some documentation to GIA to support you. My understanding is that you are looking to create  a callflow that uses a voicebot that is integrated with Google DialogFlow. 

Thanks

Xavier Roy
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 12-06-2019 12:34
    Hi Xavier,

1st there is not enough information on how to configure GVP to use Google for TTS and STT. One configuration we did just by looking at logs and trail and error is defaultengine in asr options for mcp as nativegsr.  

2nd if there is demo recorded showing atleast a agent created with one intent in google dialog flow side as well as module that needs to be invoked for an intent, that would be really helpful for someone who is just getting started.

Thank you,
    Atreya

Atreya Yelishetti
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 7.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 03-03-2020 09:55
    Hi,
    I have the integration running and the DialogFlow agent that I created on Google correctly appears to me in the Architect flow, but what I don't get is that Purecloud interact; I mean, he is not behaving as the agent is trained in Dialogflow.

An example of how the agent should be created to work properly in Purecloud / Architect is possible.

Thank you.

Javier Espinos
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 8.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 04-22-2020 02:20
    "Can you let me know what kind of action are you trying to achieve? I can add some documentation to GIA to support you. My understanding is that you are looking to create  a callflow that uses a voicebot that is integrated with Google DialogFlow."

Hi Xavier,

This is correct. I have a Dialogflow bot that I can chat with via the Dialogflow UI external to Genesys. I would like to integrate that bot with GIA so that I can communicate with it verbally.

A procedure for completing this would be ideal. Something that covers all of the required steps.

Kind regards,

Jarryd Tuyau

• 9.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 12-06-2019 12:26
    we could get it working by configuring Google as TTS and STT and few other configuration changes. Now we could able to have a entire pass through but the behavior is so inconsistent.

Atreya Yelishetti
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 10.  RE: GIA - Creating voice-bot with DialogFlow and Google ASR/TTS

Posted 01-17-2020 17:17
    Edited by Henrique Sujdik 01-18-2020 15:36
    Hi, Jarryd. Were you able to work around that? I am facing exactly the same problem.
    Seems that the only supported values are JOPv1, JOPv2, SlotBucket and None... I tried all of them, but no luck at all.

Edit: Nevermind. I got it working configuring to SlotBucket. My problem actually was on MCP ASR configuration. It wasn't clear on the documentation that one should change the [asr].defaultengine to nativegsr. Thanks to Atreya for pointing that out.

Henrique Sujdik
    Interaxa Brasil

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources