Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  [Pulse] TimeProfile to show Call Answered in fixed Hours

Posted 04-30-2021 09:45
    Hello,

I'm trying to do a new widget in Pulse to show Agent's Call_Answered in a tab depending the time of the day like this screenshot :
    But i don't really know how to declare the Timeprofile to watch only a fixed time in a day...

Someone know how should i declare my TimeProfile ? (if it's possible to do that...)

Thanks in advance 

Alexandre
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Alexandre Brenne
    Niji SA

• 2.  RE: [Pulse] TimeProfile to show Call Answered in fixed Hours

Posted 05-04-2021 10:26
    Hello Alexandre,

I think the stat server is calculating a time duration for each event or action on the interaction so the time profile is defining the interval window of that action and the time range is defining the duration of moving from one event to another.

• 3.  RE: [Pulse] TimeProfile to show Call Answered in fixed Hours

Posted 05-05-2021 06:48
    Edited by Ahmet Gökalp Ergeç 05-05-2021 06:50
    Hello Alexandre,

You may consider StatServer's GroupBy and GroupByColumns feature.
    The solution you need to apply is
    - Attach a data as timeframe indicator to the calls, say that TimeInterval=12-13 or TimeInterval=15-16
    - Then prepare a statistic with options above to make StatServer to prepare a matrix for all the possible values of TimeInterval AttachedData.
    - Pulse can automatically prepare a suitable UI to display such statistics.
    Below is a sample from Pulse's help file. You can see number of Internal calls per segment and language.
    Same approach can be applied for TimeInterval.

This is just the idea please consult Pulse and StatServer guides for technical details.

Hope this helps
    Gökalp

Ahmet Gökalp Ergeç
    UCS Bilisim Sistemleri Ltd. Sti

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources