Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI) Speed of Accept (seconds) Report

Posted 12-28-2020 17:07

I am needing some assistance with the stock Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI) Speed of Accept (seconds) Report. When running the report it show time as Accepted Agent ST1, Accepted Agent ST2 ... Accepted Agent ST10. These are defined as, "Total number of times that interactions entered this queue and were distributed and accepted, answered, or pulled by an agent prior to the first service time service time interval threshold." 

This doesn't really help me or the people who actually use the reports as there is no definition of the seconds threshold each ST1 represents. This is just poor design as they assuming everyone knows the threshold for each level.

When looking in the online manual it mention defining the threshold but doesn't indicate how/where that can be done.

Below was the Legend from the same report in Interactive Insights; however, I have no way of knowing that each ST is the same threshold seconds.

Can anyone verify the below legend is the same time frame for each ST.

Legend
    ST ST1 ST2 ST3 ST4 ST5 ST6 ST7 ST8 ST9 ST10

Time Range (secs) From 0 to 5 From 5 to 15 From 15 to 30 From 30 to 45 From 45 to 60 From 60 to 90 From 90 to 120 From 120 to 180 From 180 to 240 240 or greater

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Evan Pelser
    Optum Technology, Inc

• 2.  RE: Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI) Speed of Accept (seconds) Report

Posted 12-29-2020 06:11

Hi Evan

the various thresholds of the "Speed of Accept (seconds)" report, at least on Interactive Insights, are retrieved from the AG2_QUEUE_ACC_AGENT_DAY view, and analyzing the related table on the RAA data model these thresholds are defined in seconds in the "agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-ACC" option of the Infomart.
    In this option the values are defined, then it is necessary to verify how the relative fields are retrieved in the extraction query or in any formulas used later in the layout.

Greetings

Stefano Tassinari
    Indra Italia spa

• 3.  RE: Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI) Speed of Accept (seconds) Report

Posted 12-29-2020 11:41

​Stafano,

Thank you very much. This helps me. I know from previous discussions with our internal engineers the tables and Infomart didn't go under any changes during the upgrade to GCXI. So I can now safely assume the ST are at the same second intervals.

Evan Pelser
    Optum Technology, Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources