Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Stat-Server reporting different state values from .NET and Java clients

Posted 07-20-2021 10:55
    Edited by Raymond Rogers 07-20-2021 11:06
    We have a legacy product using the .NET SDK on a Windows Server that connects to a Genesys stat-server to collect real-time metrics for Agents, Agent Groups, Queues, Queue Groups, etc.  I am currently rewriting this product to run on Linux using the Java SDK.

The issue that I am running into is when we subscribe to an Agent with the CurrentAgentStateDN (defined below) filtered by VoiceCall, and a second instance filtered by ChatSession the .NET platform with report these correctly.  For example if the agent is not logged in to the chat system it reports the ChatSession filtered status as not logged in. However, the Java platform reports the ChatSession filtered status as the same as the VoiceCall filtered status.

[CurrentAgentStateDN]
    Category=CurrentState
    MainMask=*
    Objects=Agent
    Subject=DNAction

I have tried using both StatisticMetric and StatisticMetricEX when subscribing with out any difference in the reported status.

We have also looked at the Stat-Server logs to verify that the subscription is correct we found some minors differences but nothing that should cause this problem.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
    #GenesysEngageDev
    #Implementation
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Raymond Rogers
    Korbyt

• 2.  RE: Stat-Server reporting different state values from .NET and Java clients

Posted 07-21-2021 07:24
    Could be a bug in the Java SDK, or even the version of Java.  Have you tried older or newer releases of either product?

Have you turned up the debugging on the StatServer to see the actual values it calculating and returning to the client?

I'm also assuming you're monitoring it real time using CCPulse, to validate the agent is in the proper state before you run your program.

Tony Morrow

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources