Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Integration with CUCM

Posted 01-28-2021 09:55
    Edited by Karthik Ageer 01-28-2021 09:57
    I am trying to integration Genesys with our CUCM. 
    We have our extensions registered to CUCM, I want to implement Queues in Genesys. Just want to check if the below configuration I have done is right.
    in CUCM i have created a route point and then in GenesysAdministrator under Switches > CUCM >DNS> i have created a Route point and pointed it to Orchestration Application. 
    Orchestration application will Simply route the call to agent with Skill > 0 ( I am using Route to Target box in composer and given target property as skill >0 ), Is this right way to implement queue in Genesys ? or i am missing some thing ? 

The reason i get this doubt is when a call is routed to agent , if i pull up the Tserver logs and look for AttributeThisQueue parameter in EventrouteUsed i see RoutePoint information, So should i consider routepoint as queue in Genesys ?
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Karthik Ageer

• 2.  RE: Integration with CUCM

Posted 01-29-2021 11:58
    How are you integrated to your CUCM?  You have your existing CUCM and then in genesys do you have a SIP Server that you are integrating to?  I ask because I attempting a similar integration.  Sorry to piggy-back onto your thread.  ;-)

Your routing logic seems sound.  You may see a routepoint as the 'AttributeThisQueue' if you haven't specified any other queue as part of your target.  Unfortunately I am more of an IRD guy then a Composer guy, but the logic should be similar.

Adam Mazur
    Systems Analyst

• 3.  RE: Integration with CUCM

Posted 01-30-2021 02:11
    We dont have a sip server integration, I am directly routing them to agents by using skill expression ( skill > 0) in target. How can I build a queue in Genesys Framework ? we are trying to build a reporting tool in CRM so having right queue number in AttributethisQueue will help us.

Karthik Ageer
    Pegasystems Inc

• 4.  RE: Integration with CUCM

Posted 01-31-2021 17:26
    I'm not familiar with CUCM integration, but generally in Genesys you'd define a Virtual Queue property (once you've created your VQ DNs) within your target block to allow queue based reporting.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources