Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scheduled based routing

Posted 09-08-2020 12:12
    Edited by Sorin Lionte 09-09-2020 07:03
    Hi dear community,

​Anyone doing scheduled based routing? If so, are you using WFM to drive channel switching and/or routing of individual pieces of activities/work items? 
    Is it possible to use the schedule based routing between different media types like inbound calls, emails or / and predictive outbound calls?

Below I'm trying to detail the use case. 

An agent is scheduled to receive inbound calls between 9-12 and between 12-14 he is scheduled to receive emails and from 14-17 to get outbound calls from predictive campaigns. I would like the agent to use the same genesys user, so at 12 till 14, the routing to automatically make the switch and from sending inbound calls to the agent, to send him outbound calls from a predictive campaign and from 14 to 17 the agent to be presented only with outbound calls from the predictive campaigns. 

Is this possible ? If not, do you have any suggestions how to move forward? We are using Pue Engage on premises. 

Thanks,
    Sorin
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 2.  RE: Scheduled based routing

Posted 09-11-2020 08:30
    I have done that using Skills, example, English_8_14 and English_14_22 
    Indicating the expected working hours.

Jorge Cornejo
    E-Business Distribution Peru S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources