Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Genesys Workforce Management Headcount versus Genesys Administrator Extensions (Pulse) Agents Ready

• 1.  Genesys Workforce Management Headcount versus Genesys Administrator Extensions (Pulse) Agents Ready

Posted 02-09-2021 12:01
    All

I run a contact center and we have a second vendor that is responsible for the Genesys software. Unfortunately, they are not very forthcoming in explaining how things work. Our customer is looking at Genesys Workforce Management under Performance > Intra-Day and using the Headcount Act. column sees that I have 77.07 actual headcount. for an interval. In monitoring Genesys Administrator Extensions (Pulse) during that entire period we had 97 in the Agents Logged In column. I'm supposed to have between 95 and 115 Agents Logged in (understanding the different facets), but the discrepancy is causing a problem. Can anyone assist in explaining what the Headcount value really is and how I can show to them how many Agents were actually logged in?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Edmund Bedsworth
    Serco, NA
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources