Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reporting and aggregation at Team Level

Posted 04-21-2020 08:31
    ​Hi dear community,

Do you report at team level? If yes, how did you achieved that?

I would like to generate reports at team level, if possible. (e.g: how many calls were answered by agents that report to Team Leader X. )?

I would like to do that in both: real time views (CC Pulse) & historical reporting (in interactive insights / info mart). See below 2 uses cases:

1. In real time, I would like to create a view that includes all agents from a department and for each agent, a separate column to be populated with the Team Leader + all other metrics like calls answered, aht etc.
    2. in historical reporting - to select the team leader and the report to show the related metrics to all agents reporting to that team leader.

Can anyone help me to achieve the above 2 use cases listed above?

Thanks,
    Sorin

We use, the pure engage on premises platform. As real time we use the CC Pulse and for historical reporting  _ interactive insights & info mart.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 2.  RE: Reporting and aggregation at Team Level

Posted 04-22-2020 20:23
    Sorin,

This is one of the main purposes of setting up agent groups.  We use a Virtual Agent Group and assign a skill which represents the agents team to each agent, although you could use a standard Agent Group as well.  You can name the agent group anything you want, including by having the team manager name in there.  We have static team names so we dont need to update agent groups if the team manager changes.  You can then report on the agent group in both historical and real time.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 3.  RE: Reporting and aggregation at Team Level

Posted 04-23-2020 02:23
    ​Thanks Jason for your quick reply and guidance. I have just a few more things to clarify if that's ok with you.

We usually create a real time view  in CC Pulse based on an agent group that represents an entire line of business. A line of business has multiple teams (usually between 5 and 10 teams).

Is there a way to display the entire list of agents associated to that line of business, in a single real time view of CC Pulse and for each agent to see the Agent group that represent the Team Leader?

Or in other words: Is it possible to add multiple agent groups (the one that represent the Team Leader) in the same real time view of CC Pulse?

Might be stupid question for an experienced user, but I'm new to CC Pulse and I'm trying to expand my knowledge of it and how we are using it J.

Thanks,
    Sorin

Sorin Lionte
    Orange Romania SA

• 4.  RE: Reporting and aggregation at Team Level

Posted 04-23-2020 02:56
    I assume that your trying to list states and statistics for each agent within the agent group, rather than just statistics for the agent group as a whole.   
    Within each workbook, you can create multiple views that may or not be based on the same template and can reference entirely different objects.  You can then tile these views so they're all visible at the same time.  Do this either by creating new tab groups under the Window menu or disabling the Workbook View under Views menu which will allow you to position the views as you wish.
    I dont think you can show Agent Group membership against an agent inside the statistics view itself

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources