PureEngage On-Premises

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

• 1.  GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:09
      |   view attached
    When running the online Recognition Summary report for the current day I am able to view the output.  However, when I run the same report for a previous day I receive an error (see attached).  Any idea of what would cause the previous day report to cause the error I am currently receiving?
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Levester Best
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 2.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:12
    L.A.,

The error should be detailed in the fish.log for the GUI and that should tell you what happened at the root.

-Ivan

Ivan Ullmann
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:31
    Thanks Ivan,
    I failed to provide the exception seen:

[ERROR] 2019-11-14 15:17:40,379 (http-apr-8443-exec-7:::) org.apache.jsp.Error.

*************************** Exception occured (Start) **************************

Method : /fish-gui/reports/GenerateReport.jsp (status 500)
    Context : Unexpected error in GUI
    Type : java.lang.NullPointerException
    StackTrace : java.lang.NullPointerException

Levester Best
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 4.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:42
    You'll have to send that to Genesis technical support for remedy. It looks like perhaps your report isn't getting data like it's supposed to