Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:09
      |   view attached
    When running the online Recognition Summary report for the current day I am able to view the output.  However, when I run the same report for a previous day I receive an error (see attached).  Any idea of what would cause the previous day report to cause the error I am currently receiving?
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Levester Best
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 2.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:12
    L.A.,

The error should be detailed in the fish.log for the GUI and that should tell you what happened at the root.

-Ivan

Ivan Ullmann
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:31
    Thanks Ivan,
    I failed to provide the exception seen:

[ERROR] 2019-11-14 15:17:40,379 (http-apr-8443-exec-7:::) org.apache.jsp.Error.

*************************** Exception occured (Start) **************************

Method : /fish-gui/reports/GenerateReport.jsp (status 500)
    Context : Unexpected error in GUI
    Type : java.lang.NullPointerException
    StackTrace : java.lang.NullPointerException

Levester Best
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 4.  RE: GAAP/IA - Online Report - Recognition Summary unable to view previous day report

Posted 11-14-2019 16:42
    You'll have to send that to Genesis technical support for remedy. It looks like perhaps your report isn't getting data like it's supposed to

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources