Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  gstuckcalls

Posted 06-27-2019 18:45
    I'm trying to use gstuckcalls utility tool in my environment to detect stuck calls but when I execute the command, it doesn't run as expected.  I am getting mmsg_toevent: unknown attribute  messages.  Can anyone tell me what it means or how I can fix this?

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    William Seto
    Tykans Group Inc

• 2.  RE: gstuckcalls

GENESYS
    Posted 06-27-2019 23:51
    Hi WIlliam,

Normally we get the unknown attribute messages when the T-Server's Listening port is referenced in the command line instead of the Management port.

To check what is the management port used by your T-Server, check the management-port option in the TServer section. If this option is set to 0, then you must configure it with a value of any available port you have in T-Server's host and restart T-Server so the changes can take effect.

Hope that helps,

Rafael Marciano

• 3.  RE: gstuckcalls

Posted 06-28-2019 12:50
    Rafael,

Thank you for the suggestion!  I configured a management port and now I don't get the unknown attribute messages.  However, I'm still not getting very far.  I get a "gstuckcalls: MEvent 13, Result 7"  but I am not getting any further information.  Do you have any suggestions?

gstuckcalls

William Seto
    Tykans Group Inc

• 4.  RE: gstuckcalls

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2019 18:05
    Hi WIlliam,

gstuckcalls writes a XML file with the execution result.

By default, it's th gmcalls.xml that is stored in SCS' installation directory. Alternatively, you can specify where a xml file will be stored using the -f parameter.

Regards,

Rafael Marciano

• 5.  RE: gstuckcalls

Posted 07-03-2019 15:09
    Rafael,

I checked the gmcalls.xml file and I even tried the -f parameter but no matter which xml file I look at, I only see the following inside the file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <gmcalls>
    </gmcalls>

Any ideas why I'm not seeing the details?  (When I run gstuckcalls from cmd, it says MEvent 13, Result 7)  Thanks!

William

William Seto
    Tykans Group Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources