Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Update data in conferences

• 1.  Update data in conferences

Posted 04-06-2021 21:50
    Hello everyone

recently our client asked us to have different surveys for different groups of agents:
    To explain it a little better, the call initially reaches agent group 1, but this manages to attend to the user's need, so it sends the call to a second group of agents, which ends the customer's attention.
    if the call ended in agent group 1 the call goes to survey 1 but if I end in agent group 2 the call goes to survey 2.
    When we transfer from group 1 to group 2, we do it by means of a PR that has a strategy loaded that updates some data and one of these data is validated to define which survey the user should be sent to.
    when using direct transfer (one-step transfer) everything works fine, but conference is frequently used and in this case the data is not updated as it is a new segment of the call.
    We try to use the after-call-divert-destination option to establish 2 RPs of different destinations in the RPs that make the passage to the agents, but the call is always sent to the survey of the first group of agents since this is not taken either fact.

I was wondering if someone had a similar scenario and how I can solve it.

Regards

#Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Juan Cruz Arango
    Information Systems Sudamericana S.A.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources