Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

Posted 01-23-2020 12:37
    ​Hi Team,

Why GWS is removing  DN from place and agent login from agent configuration while entering a new public number by WWE UI.

/api/v2/me/devices/xxxxxxxxx  c.g.c.v.g.c.t.d.RemoveCmeDnFromPlaceTaskV2..

Its bug or sync issue..

With Regards,
    Prem Singh
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    prem

• 2.  RE: GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2020 08:39
    Hi Prem,

I'm passing your question to Genesys QA to see if there is a quick answer. If not, you might want to contact Professional Services or Customer Care. I'll let you know what I hear.

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Laboratories

• 3.  RE: GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2020 11:58
    Looks like Jim beat me to it! Thanks @Jim Crespino

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Laboratories

• 4.  RE: GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2020 11:29
    When you route interactions to an agent in URS, router typically targets either the agent or the place.  In either case, that ultimately has to resolve to the single voice DN that the agent is currently logged into.  It sounds like you are letting your agents enter into WWE the phone number that they are using for the WWE session, so when you do that GWS has to remove any previous DN and Agent Login information for the place and establish the newly entered phone number as the DN (and agent login).  This let's router know that to reach this agent it has to use the newly entered DN.

Jim Crespino
    Senior Director, Developer Evangelism
    Genesys
    https://developer.genesys.com

• 5.  RE: GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

Posted 01-26-2020 05:57
    Hi Jim,
    Thanks for the reply. We allowed our users for two option, one is Extension which they uses at office and another their PSTN number which they use from their home.
    Ideally both should be present in agent configuration with same switch. it was working earlier but now intermittently we found when user tries to enter their PSTN number . GWS sent a request to cs proxy to remove that DN and agent login from agent configuration even the DN and Login exist in Config DB but they just removing from agent configuration. I am still not understanding that why GWS removing DN and agent login from agent configuration.​ Earlier it was not happening.

With Regards,
    Prem

Prem Singh Parihar
    Orange SA

• 6.  RE: GWS Anoumous bhehaviour

Posted 01-26-2020 13:01
    Singh,

I think because your sip server is treating those numbers like a nailed up connection. Please read the section for nailed up connection in your sip server guide. 

-Ivan

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources