Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Badges ?

Posted 11-13-2018 11:16
    A colleague and I started getting emails from Acclaim - on behalf of Genesys, with a request for us to claim a 'badge' related to our certifications.  I didn't see anything from Genesys advising that they have sanctioned this 'badging' activity... and was wondering if it was - and if other folks that carry Genesys certifications are receiving these emails.

Thanks for any input here...  just trying to avoid contributing to the phishing expedition that seems to be prevalent in this business...
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Walt Kirychuk
    ATOS IT Solutions and Services GmbH

• 2.  RE: Badges ?
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 11-13-2018 11:46
    Edited by Matt Lawson 11-13-2018 12:15
    Hi, Walt! I can confirm that Genesys University has been utilizing Acclaim for badges and certifications. So, the emails you're getting are most likely not spam but rather informing you that you're ready to get your badge! Congratulations on your achievement! 

We also have a Genesys Certification community here, located on the right-hand side of the home page, that you may join and ask more questions around our partnership with Acclaim. This is a fairly new process and I understand the hesitation! Please feel free to also utilize that space with questions or comments at any time.

Thanks,
    Ashley

Ashley Timbrook
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources