Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Historical report: Agent activity details

Posted 03-20-2020 04:38

I understand below Infomart  tables gives summarized data on agent activity (active and completed)

SM_RES_STATE_FACT
    SM_RES_STATE_REASON_FACT

I am currently looking to get the details of all agent activities (non summary).   Would IDB the only source to get this data or can this be done in Infomart?

Can someone point me to the right datasource for getting these details?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    SIvakumar

• 2.  RE: Historical report: Agent activity details

GENESYS
    Posted 03-20-2020 06:52

Hi SIvakumar,

The answer you are looking for depends on what kind of data you want.

even though the tables reference it's a "Summary Resource State", it displays every State and State Reason of all your resources.

what is the report you are trying to build? What info would you like to find?

Regards,

Rafael Marciano

• 3.  RE: Historical report: Agent activity details

Posted 03-22-2020 16:58
    Agree that the RES_STATE are already quite detailed.  The only additional info that could be relevant would be to include IRF for additional details for while the agent is engaged.  But as Rafael says, depends what your trying to build.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 4.  RE: Historical report: Agent activity details

Posted 03-24-2020 01:36
    Thanks for your response 

My queries

1. I want to understand if event state such as below are captured in Infomart

• CALLINTERNAL
    • CALLOUTBOUND
    • CALLINBOUND

2. If these states are captured I would need below details for  these event types

* Talk duration
    * hold duration
    * Wrap duration
    * Ring duration
    * ANI

We looked  in Table RESOURCE_STATE  but these details are unavailable and logs only agent specific event ( Unknown /  Ready / WorkingReady / NotReady / WorkingNotReady) and doesn't include anything interaction specific

Hope I am clear

SIvakumar

• 5.  RE: Historical report: Agent activity details
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 03-24-2020 11:56
    Hi SIvakumar

InfoMart has all the information you are searching for, but in order to find the exact information you want / need, you will need to understand first the InfoMart Database Model, the Star Schema and the relationship between tables.
    You could not find the metrics you mentioned in RESOURCE_STATE table because this is a dimension table. For metrics / measurements type of data (factual data) you need to extract this information from FACT tables (which was what Jason pointed out in his comment).

I could tell you exactly which tables you need to get the data you want (which, by the way, is the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table, also known as IRF), but that will not solve the real problem, which is the lack of knowledge of how InfoMart stores data.

I would recommend you to to study the InfoMart's Physical Database Model (which can be found at https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/GIM) or to take the Genesys Engage InfoMart for Report Developers training
    Instructor-led training: https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/course/info-mart-85-report-development
    Self-Study training: https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/course/info-mart-85-report-development-self-study

Hope that helps,

Rafael Marciano

• 6.  RE: Historical report: Agent activity details

Posted 03-24-2020 12:47
    I agree, thanks a lot will consider your suggestions. Thanks for your response.

SIvakumar

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources