Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys WDE Customization

Posted 10-28-2019 10:40
    Hi All,

I am new to the WDE customization. I need your support to customize the WDE. 

We have the requirement is: we have to add the button in the top bar (interactionbarbundletoolbarregion). When the agent gets the VOICE call, the button should display and the button should be hidden after the call ends. Other than interactions like email, Chat, the button should not display.

I have added the button in the interactionbarbundletoolbarregion, but i need to avoid the other interactions. So, kindly guide me how to do that.

And one more query :

i have used "InteractionVoiceReleaseCall" and "ReleaseCall" to hide the button when the agent release the call. i have tested and it was working fine. Suppose the customer release the call, which event i have to use to hide the button. kindly help me on that too.

#Implementation

------------------------------
    Balaji Raju

• 2.  RE: Genesys WDE Customization

Posted 10-29-2019 09:27
    Edited by Balaji Raju 10-29-2019 09:44
    Team,

Please provide the solution.

Balaji Raju

• 3.  RE: Genesys WDE Customization

Posted 10-31-2019 02:29
    ​Hi,

To do it on voice call you can use Something like "interaction is IInteractionVoice" where "interaction" is an "IInteraction".
    Moreover i you want to check for incoming call only you can use "interaction.EntrepriseInteractionCurrent.IdType.Direction and compare to MediaDirectionType.In".

To detect end of call you can also use "AddCommandToChainOfCommand on the InteractionVoiceEnded chain of command"

Nicolas

Nicolas

• 4.  RE: Genesys WDE Customization

Posted 11-01-2019 09:40
    Edited by Balaji Raju 11-01-2019 09:40
    Thanks Nicolas. Let me check.

Balaji Raju

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources