Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GRE Invalid effective deployment directory path

Posted 02-03-2020 09:16
    Hi Everyone,

At this moment I am having these messages in the logs of each GRE instances  in an environment of cluster:

Invalid effective deployment directory path [/opt/genesys/est_gre_03/GRE_DEPLOYDIR]. It

does not exist."

"Invalid effective deployment directory path [/opt/genesys/est_gre_01/GRE_DEPLOYDIR]. It

does not exist."

"Invalid effective deployment directory path [/opt/genesys/est_gre_04/GRE_DEPLOYDIR]. It

does not exist."

"Invalid effective deployment directory path [/opt/genesys/est_gre_05/GRE_DEPLOYDIR]. It

does not exist."

"Invalid effective deployment directory path [/opt/genesys/est_gre_06/GRE_DEPLOYDIR]. It

does not exist."

These are options  configured

In this moment we have configured this options in this way in where the pac_gre_0# changes according each instances  :

• deployed-rules-directory= /opt/genesys/pac_gre_01/GRE_DEPLOYDIR
    • shared-root-directory=empty
    • deployed-rules-directory-is-relative-to-shared-root=true

I would like to know how to fix this or Is there a way to disable this to eliminate this message and If I disable this What negative behavior Can generates in the operation of theses instances?

Thank you
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Edwin Moreno
    Interaxa S.A.

• 2.  RE: GRE Invalid effective deployment directory path

Posted 02-05-2020 16:13
    We're still using an ancient 8.1 version of GRE so havent seen this myself, but if I was to hazard a guess that log excerpt from above was taken from 02 instance?  Do you have auto-synch-rules set to true on the Cluster?  If so, is the above because GRE is trying to synchronise the rules, but no such directory exists on the host running the synchronisation.

I think if you want autosynch you need to use a shared location or mount the unc paths directly.

Just a guess....

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources