Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Daily AHT Totals

Posted 07-19-2018 18:43
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 08-31-2018 10:33
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​I asked a question for a customer earlier in the month, this is indirectly related to that.

Currently AHT here is calculated by taking tthe total number of Call Released events on a VQ (setup as the Origination  DN for an agent group).

Total Handle Time is taking by the count of CallReleased time and ACW Completed time.

However if I'm understanding this article correctly:

https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/pkb_Home?id=kA3U00000000CRXKA2&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Then for the daily AHT, the formula is:

AHT Daily Total = Sum(IV*AHT)/Sum(IV)

timesteps with non-zero and non-empty both IV and AHT are included only

I'm not sure if this would cause a problem as in this environment the separate Interaction Volume stat is using CallEntered on that VQ.  Given that CallEntered on the VQ may be a completely different count to CallReleased, it seems that the daily AHT would always be "wrong".

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy
    Dimension Data New Zealand Ltd.

#AHT​

• 2.  RE: Daily AHT Totals

GENESYS
    Posted 07-20-2018 11:36
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi Vaun,

We have checked your question with one of our Customer Care team and this will hopefully answer your query:

Let's start with two points:

1. AHT Daily total is not used anywhere at all, it is a summary figure just for reporting. What it can impact?
    2. The article explains that different views using different formulas:
    •  For Weeklyview WFM using weight average by interaction volume:

AHT Daily Total = Sum(IV*AHT)/Sum(IV)

timesteps with non-zero and non-empty both IV and AHT are included only

•  For Monthly/Yearly view WFM using:

If Historical Data gathered by Data Aggregator (IV, AHT and Handled calls are recorded to DB), weight average by handled calls is in use:

AHT Daily Total = Sum(Handled*AHT)/Sum(Handled

If the customer does not like formula in one view they could switch to another. 

If this doesn't quite answer your question, then I would recommend raising a case so could investigate your query deeper.

The Guru Team

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources