Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Email forecast

Posted 09-15-2021 05:31
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi,
    My client needs to load email forecasts, but they will be loaded throughout the day, not during platform hours (since the client can send an email at any time) so in the planning it will request people outside of working hours, and each interval of each planning group will have to be modified. How do we modify all the intervals of the planned days if there is a limit of 51 modifications per Management Units? The same thing happens for the whatsapp forecast.

My client has 6 Businesss Units with 18 Management Units.

Is there any other way to do it?

Regards
    #Genesys Cloud CX
    #Forecasting
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement
    #Other/Not Sure

------------------------------
    Yolanda Valles
    Navarra Tecnología del Software SL

• 2.  RE: Email forecast

GENESYS
    Posted 09-17-2021 03:53
    Hi Yolanda,

I see you haven't had any response - I'm reaching out to see if I can get any advice for you.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Email forecast

GENESYS
    Posted 09-17-2021 06:36
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:29

I think in general I would recommend not changing what actually happened. By removing/hiding offered counts during off periods it would be hiding the truth that those interactions are sitting in queues accumulating wait time.

Solutions folks and consultants can weigh-in, but I would suggest looking at routing schedules and Architect flows. Something along the lines of:

Have off-hours queues, don't include those queues in planning groups, and then bulk transfer interactions in those off-hours queues into on-hours queues where the on-hours queues are in planning groups and thus forecast and scheduled. Architect flows can be utilized to check on/off hours and queue accordingly.

There may also be mechanisms where you can simply not queue the interactions at all during off hours.

The ultimate solution might be to define service goals that honor business hours, but that would have to be a platform wide thing (we wouldn't want WFM to calculate SLs differently than other analytics views).

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 4.  RE: Email forecast

Posted 09-24-2021 03:13
    Regards Jay.

Yolanda Valles
    Navarra Tecnología del Software SL

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources