Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - January 12th 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 01-12-2022 11:59
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:24
    No replies, thread closed.

Contact center

Access control enhancement for call recording segments

Administrators can now use the new Recording > RecordingSegment > View permission to grant segmented access of call recordings that occur after January 12, 2022. This enhancement provides more granular control over which portions of a call that supervisors, quality management evaluators, and agents can access. Access control by call segment is not available for recordings prior to this date. For more information, see Access control transactional objects. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

Deprecations

Workforce management adherence permission change

Genesys announced on December 8, 2021 that it will change the permission requirement for adherence notifications on January 12, 2022. Genesys has postponed the effective date to March 9, 2022. Agent roles must now include the new permission, Workforce Management > Adherence > Notify, to receive and view adherence notifications. Genesys Cloud will automatically add the new permission to any role that contains the Workforce Management > Agent Schedule > View permission. For more information, see Workforce management adherence notifications permissions change. This permission requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

#Workforce Engagement Management

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - January 12th 2022

Posted 01-13-2022 10:32
    For the adherence permission  change on 3/9 will this also allow agents to see their real time adherence for that day or the historical adherence for previous days? Or is this just to enable notifications when they are out of adherence?

Danny Tierney
    Johnson & Johnson

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - January 12th 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 01-13-2022 12:03
    Hi Danny,

Welcome to the Community, this is to add an Adherence Notification permission to control which agents receive out of adherence notifications.
    There is an idea on the ideas portal that I think mirrors what you are asking for - please feel free to vote and add comments.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - January 12th 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 01-13-2022 12:19
    Hi Danny - Thanks for your feedback.

Has your organization explored using gamification? Within gamification - We have a metric available called punctuality which essentially drives towards the same agent behavior i.e. closely following their schedule. And, all gamification data /metrics are updated in near real-time as the day progresses. 

If you haven't explored this feature yet, I would highly recommend doing so. 

Let us know if you have any further feedback.

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources