Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Agents getting adherence notifications for non published schedules

Posted 05-27-2020 12:59
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi,

Not sure if this is by design: why are the agents assigned to the schedule that is not published getting Adherence notifications? See the screenshot from below. 

Thanks,
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Tatjana Knezevic
    Star Telecom

• 2.  RE: Agents getting adherence notifications for non published schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 05-28-2020 08:05
    No indication this is from an unpublished schedule or we would have a flood of escalations. Instead I suspect it is an as-intended behavior that is controllable by a configuration option.

You can configure if On Queue time worked by an agent outside of their scheduled shift should be considered an adherence exception or not. The default behavior is that the "Working Outside Shift Considered Exception" is enabled.

Why would you want this enabled by default? You don't want Charlie the CSR coming in on his day off and working without being scheduled.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/edit-management-unit/ - configuration option: Working Outside Shift Considered Exceptions, determine whether to count or ignore on queue status outside scheduled shift time as an adherence exception.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/how-purecloud-calculates-adherence-and-conformance/

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 3.  RE: Agents getting adherence notifications for non published schedules

Posted 05-28-2020 13:08
    Hi @Jay Langsford,

I was playing with this parameter (ON/OFF) ​and the adherence exception was handled as expected. However, I didn't expect this parameter to be observed for the schedules that are generated but not published. 

Thanks

Tatjana Knezevic
    Star Telecom

• 4.  RE: Agents getting adherence notifications for non published schedules
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 05-28-2020 15:24
    It has nothing to do with an upublished schedule. There is no schedule for this agent for the day and yet they must have been in an On Queue status with the "Working Outside Shift Considered Exception" option enabled. Essentially it is telling them 'hey, you are not scheduled to work today yet you are apparently doing so'. If you think this was in error, then I would suggest opening a ticket with support. On the face of it it seems to be as intended / expected behavior.

If there are legitimate reasons for an agent to not ever be notified or not be notified for an extended period (i.e., they are not expected to be on a schedule and yet be on queue), then they can either be removed from the management unit or have the "Workforce Management > Agent Schedule > View" permission removed for them.

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources