Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - December 22nd 2021

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud CX Release Notes - December 22nd 2021

GENESYS
    Posted 12-22-2021 09:53
    No replies, thread closed.

Communicate

EMEA numbers available for Genesys Cloud Voice US and Canada

Genesys Cloud Voice customers in the US and Canada can now purchase DID and toll-free numbers in EMEA countries where Genesys Cloud Voice is available. Services are provided out of the US East (N. Virginia), US West (Oregon), and Canada (Canada Central) regions. For more information, see Number purchase and inbound usage charges in US dollarsNumber purchase and inbound usage charges in Canadian dollarsPurchase toll-free numbers, and Purchase DID numbers. This feature has no restriction by user or required user to access.

Integrations

Introducing the Amazon EventBridge integration

Amazon EventBridge is an event bus service that connects an organization's applications and sends real-time data to the intended sources. EventBridge takes events that Genesys Cloud sends, and provides meaningful data through the subscriptions that the customer sets up. Developers can use the Amazon EventBridge integration to transport Genesys Cloud events in real time, to be routed, processed, and stored in the target of choice. For more information, see About the Amazon EventBridge integration. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Introducing the Nuance Mix integration for voice and digital flows

Administrators and contact center managers can now use the Nuance Mix integration in Architect call, email, and message flows. integration to Nuance Mix Dialog bot functionality for processing before returning intents and slots to Architect. For more information, see About the Nuance Mix integration. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade I, or Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade II.

Deprecations

Agent interaction UI collapse/expand control removal

On March 23, 2022, Genesys will remove the collapse and expand controls in the agent interaction UI. As a result, the agent interaction UI will always appear full width when an agent selects the Interactions icon on the side bar. Select any application from the top bar to hide the agent interaction UI. Click the corresponding icon from the sidebar to unhide it. For more information, see Deprecation: Removal of collapse/expand control to enforce full width agent interaction UI. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital I, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 Digital I.

Horizontal script panel in agent interaction UI removal

On March 9, 2022, Genesys will remove the horizontal script panel in the agent interaction UI. As a result, any script that currently appears in the horizontal panel will appear in the vertical panel to the right of the agent interaction UI. For more information, see Deprecation: Removal of the horizontal script panel. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital I, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 Digital I.

Workforce management historical data import service JSON format endpoint deprecation

On December 22, 2021, Genesys deprecated and removed the JSON format endpoint for uploading historical data into workforce management forecasting (/api/v2/uploads/workforcemanagement/historicaldata/json) for use within Genesys Cloud, through the recently deprecated Genesys Cloud for WEM solution on PureConnect. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

#Genesys Cloud CX

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources