Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud release notes for April 27th, 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 04-27-2022 09:53
    No replies, thread closed.

Contact center

Authenticated web messaging

Administrators can now specify that only authenticated users can initiate or resume a web messaging session on a customer website. Authenticated users must log in to the customer website before they send a web message or continue their existing session. Administrators can enable authenticated web messaging in the Messenger configuration or the Messaging APIs. For more information, see Authenticated web messaging overview. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, or Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade II.

"Bring your own keys" for recording encryption

Customers can now use their own self-managed AWS Key Management Service (KMS) to provide encryption keys for recording encryption purposes in Genesys Cloud. This feature provides a convenient alternative to implementing a local key manager and integrating it with Genesys Cloud. For more information, see Encryption key overview and Use an AWS KMS symmetric key for recordings. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

SSML support for language capabilities in Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows

Administrators and contact center managers can now use additional functionality in Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows to alter text-to-speech (TTS) playback by incorporating Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) support. This feature ensures that customers hear the correct language variation in TTS playback; for example, masculine or feminine. For more information, see Gender specification in audio sequences. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2 or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Toll-free number and long code support in NANP for outbound SMS campaigns

Outbound administrators can now use toll-free numbers and long codes in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) in outbound SMS campaigns. This feature provides more options for customers who do not want to provision or use short codes in outbound SMS campaigns. For more information, see Create an SMS campaign. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2 or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Map secondary presence statuses to workforce management activity codes

Contact center managers and supervisors can now map specific secondary presence statuses to workforce management activity codes. These mappings provide a clear and granular level of adherence reporting. For more information, see Add an activity code and Configure activity codes. This feature requires the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

Workforce management view adherence permission

Administrators and contact center managers can now assign the new Workforce Management > Adherence > Notify permission to agent roles. This permission provides more granular control over which agents can receive and view adherence notifications. Genesys Cloud automatically added these permissions to existing roles that contain the Workforce Management > Agent Schedule > View permission. For more information, see Workforce management permissions overview and View out of adherence notification. This permission requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

Deprecations

Workforce management adherence permission change

On April 27, 2022, Genesys changed the permission requirement for adherence notifications. Agent roles must now include the new permission, Workforce Management > Adherence > Notify, to receive and view adherence notifications. For more information, see Workforce management adherence notifications permissions change. This permission requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

#Genesys Cloud CX

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud release notes for April 27th, 2022

Posted 04-27-2022 11:14
    Hi Tracy, 

For the mapping secondary status release today, are we limited to only mapping each secondary status only once?  We have 2 codes that we schedule that are related to coaching: QA coaching is used when our QA team reviews a call with an agent and we have Coaching which is used when a supervisor does coaching with an agent.  The agent chooses the primary status of Busy and a secondary status of Coaching in both scenarios.  

When I am trying to map the secondary statuses, once i map Coaching to one of those activity codes, it is no longer available to use for the other.  Is this by design?  We have several instances where activity codes that we use for scheduling, are linked to the same status and secondary status.  

Thanks!

Jason Lorden
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud release notes for April 27th, 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 04-28-2022 05:10
    Hi Jason,

Yes, this is by design.

I would suggest you raise an idea through the ideas lab as there maybe further developments in the future and input by you would be invaluable.

Can I also ask you share a link to the idea once created on here so others are aware of it, please :-)

Thank you

Tracy
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud release notes for April 27th, 2022

Posted 04-28-2022 09:04
    Thanks Tracy! 

I submitted an idea  -  WFMRTM-I-26 - Allow secondary statuses to be mapped to multiple activity codes.

Jason Lorden
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources