Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Intraday Monitoring - SLA

Posted 09-30-2021 14:12
    No replies, thread closed.

Hello all! First post here, so if this is in the wrong place or has already been asked, I apologize!

Within the WFM section of PureCloud, and under Performance > Intraday Monitoring, this allows us to look forward at projected SLA for the day, and even look back to see how we did and even which intervals we were above or below SLA. This is a great feature, my only question is how is the forecasted SLA calculated? Specifically, does it takes into account if you are behind in the queue from a previous interval, that calls might rollover into the next interval? IE 1230-1 we might be projected to have 50% SLA, and incoming call volume of 50 calls. Does the 1-130 interval take into account that some of the calls from the 1230-1 interval that have gone unanswered because we are behind in the queue will roll over into the 1-130 interval?

Also, if it does not take that into account, does anyone have any recommendations or methods for how they accurately forecast SLA that DOES take into account the fact you might be behind one interval and that will then roll forward into the next one?

#Forecasting
    #Performance Management

------------------------------
    Kristofer Haken
    WorkForce Management Analyst
    Right Networks

• 2.  RE: Intraday Monitoring - SLA

GENESYS
    Posted 10-01-2021 06:26
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:29
    Intraday management for predicted service performance (i.e., SL, ASA, ABD), utilizes the most recent published schedule for the period along with the corresponding short-term forecast.

Taking recent trending (higher/lower volume/AHT/shrinkage) and re-forecasting would be intraday reforecasting (options that will be within intraday management). We do not currently have this feature and a search of Ideas Lab found the following Idea: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-47 . I would suggest voting on it to help Product Management with prioritization.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Intraday Monitoring - SLA

Posted 10-01-2021 08:41
    That link you sent does not work :(

Kristofer Haken
    WorkForce Management Analyst
    Right Networks

• 4.  RE: Intraday Monitoring - SLA

GENESYS
    Posted 10-01-2021 12:39
    Edited by System 01-26-2024 19:29
    Not sure why, but instead of clicking copy/paste full URL. Actually it is because it linked incorrectly everything including the '.' on the last attempt.

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-47

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 5.  RE: Intraday Monitoring - SLA

Posted 11-23-2021 04:47
    Hi Jay,

I am having the issue as well to look you at the idea link. I have tried to use the search function to search for the idea number - CLWFO-I-47 but it didn't work. Is it possible that the id might have changed? 

Pei Wen Quek
    Datacom Connect Limited

• 6.  RE: Intraday Monitoring - SLA

GENESYS
    Posted 11-23-2021 07:54
    All Ids for workforce engagement management have changed (side effect of some internal change). If you search for "intraday" or "intraday re-forecasting" you can find it. https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-46 is the updated id/url.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources