Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Leaderboards not showing anything

Posted 02-14-2022 16:05
    No replies, thread closed.
    Does anyone else have a problem with Leaderboads just sitting there and spinning with no data?  I saw the same on PureClouldNow as well.  

#Gamification

------------------------------
    Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 2.  RE: Leaderboards not showing anything

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2022 18:20
    Hi Robert, we've seen a similar problem on PurecloudNow where in certain circumstances we are unable to write to the browser cache. A fix for this is in preparation and will be released to prod shortly. 

Thanks

Jacou Sarrazin
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Leaderboards not showing anything

Posted 02-15-2022 03:02
    Yes had the same issue 2 weeks ago while I was providing a demo to a customer. The next day it worked just fine. I had a spinner endlessly running and nothing could be selected on that page even after deleting the browser cache. I have a mobile application with gamification screens using the same APIs and it was working fine, so the API side was working ok.

Hichem Agrebi

• 4.  RE: Leaderboards not showing anything

Posted 02-16-2022 03:31
    Only seen this a couple of times in the App - just deleted the GenesysCloud folder in the users/ Appdata and restarted the App to fix it - was reported and glad to see a fix is coming...

Matthew Calton
    Grove & Dean Ltd

• 5.  RE: Leaderboards not showing anything

Posted 04-15-2022 08:09
    We have just turned on gamification with a few agents to start with. For some reason, after 3 days, there is still no data shown for anyone. I am wondering if I missed a step when setting it up. Will be looking through other threads to see if there is anyone else having that issue.

Cherri Lindquist, BSN, RN, CCM
    Company Nurse LLC powered by Lintelio
    clindquist@companynurse.com

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse

• 6.  RE: Leaderboards not showing anything

GENESYS
    Posted 04-15-2022 09:41
    Hi Cherri, 

A few points you should validate:

1. When you enabled gamification, did you pick a start date in the future? If so points will only start calculating when this date is reached. You can change the start date from the Admin -> Gamification profile -> gear icon top right.
    2. Have you enabled the gamification metrics when you created them? By default they are disabled to let you configure them (points/objectives) before you turn them on.
    3. Are your 3 members in this same profile? (if you are not using Default - Auto assign, you should see your members name in the members tab of the profile).

Provided the above is done, you should see the enabled metric on the scorecard of your 3 agents. If no points have been calculated you will see "No data" on the metrics. Once you start seeing points/values, then these points will be reflected in the leaderboard. 

Note: If you have permission access to more than one profile in the leaderboard, make sure you select the correct leaderboard profile at the top of the page. If you have access to multiple profiles it will default to the default profile which could explain why you are not seeing points if you agents are part of a custom one. 

hope this helps, 

Thanks
    Jacou

Jacou Sarrazin
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources