Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Configuring known, recurrent agent unavailability

Posted 04-21-2022 16:16
    No replies, thread closed.

Hi I'm new to Genesys Cloud and WFM and I would like to interact with the community, learn from others and ask some questions. Here's my first enquiry:

If we know in advance that one or more specific agents cannot work certain hours of certain days of the week is there a way to configure WFM so that they are not scheduled to work during those time periods? For example, let's say we already know Agent A cannot work on Mondays from 4-5 pm due to studies. What would be the best way to handle those cases? Can agents block out their unavailable times in their schedules by themselves or can that only be done if you have certain permissions?

Any help is much appreciated

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Maria Dominguez Tejo
    Questrade Inc

• 2.  RE: Configuring known, recurrent agent unavailability

GENESYS
    Posted 04-22-2022 05:53
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi Maria,

I would say create a seperate workplan with 2 shifts, one applicable to Mondays and add the actvity suitable for the non work time to the Monday workplan and  the rest or the days they are to work e.g. Tues - Fri as normal and assign the applicable agents.

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources