Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Recreating schedules for only one Management Unit within the Business Unit.

Posted 10-07-2020 11:41
    No replies, thread closed.
    Within my Business Unit, I have Management Units
    Today I update workplans and then push the new schedules for the entire business unit.
    There are times that I need to come back and update only schedules for one management unit.
    Is there a way to republish schedules for only that business unit?
    #ForecastingandScheduling/Decisions

------------------------------
    Lisa Cummings
    AdaptHealth LLC

• 2.  RE: Recreating schedules for only one Management Unit within the Business Unit.

GENESYS
    Posted 10-08-2020 08:07

You can think of a schedule as one big document. You can certainly edit only parts of the document and republish the entire document. E.g., update a subset of agents

You control how much a given edit+republish entails in terms of changes.

An update to a work plan will have zero impact on an existing schedule - we don't automatically change already scheduled shifts based on a work plan configuration update.

Intraday rescheduling will utilize the most current version of the work plan for the agent. So, for example, if you changed Sue's work plan to have greater daily/weekly maximum paid time, she could theoretically receive longer shifts for future times as a result of a reschedule run.

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 3.  RE: Recreating schedules for only one Management Unit within the Business Unit.

Posted 10-08-2020 09:47
    We have multiple work plans in our business unit.  There have a been a view times when a manager would like to make multiple changes to a management group of work plans after it has been published.  Is there a way to select only that management group's work plans and re-run schedules?   My goal is not to manually change within the published schedule but to be able to select the management group and reschedule.

Lisa Cummings
    AdaptHealth LLC

• 4.  RE: Recreating schedules for only one Management Unit within the Business Unit.

GENESYS
    Posted 10-08-2020 11:06
    The intraday rescheduling wizard allows you to select which agents to be re-optimized. That list has a column filter on management unit that you can utilize to filter the list down. Management units are not scoped by management unit so you would have to know which work plans are management unit specific (e.g., prefix their name with MU name; have some external mapping).

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources