Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

Posted 08-12-2021 04:42
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi there,

We are on Genesys Engage Cloud.

Is there a way in WFM where I can easily pull the number of hours our consultants have spent in time-off states (such as annual leave, sick leave etc.), both historically and what has been booked into the future?

We have looked at Calendar Reports > Time-Off Reports, but there are some obstacles:
    • It doesn't contain all information for time-off, particularly the instances where leave is inputted directly into the schedule. I believe Calendar items can be pushed to Schedule, but not the other way around (please correct me if I am wrong).
    • For situations where there isn't a schedule yet, when leave is inputted into the Calendar, the leave hours end up being a big block (e.g. 12:00 am to 11:59pm), or it just indicates "Full Day".
    We also investigated the Schedule Reports > Schedule States Report, and also came across some obstacles:
    • Particularly for the items that were pushed from Calendar (when there were no schedules yet), we observed similarly leave hours being in big blocks (e.g. 12:00 am to 11:59pm). 

The combination of the both makes it difficult to gauge quite accurately and quickly how many actual work hours were taken as leave. 

In addition to this, is there a way for us to quickly report on how many hours were meant to be worked? The whole purpose behind needing these figures is to be able to quantify what our unplanned absence % is for our Contact Centre.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tang

#Genesys Multicloud CX cloud
    #Performance Management
    #Workforce Engagement Management
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Hou Ket Tang
    Brisbane City Council

• 2.  RE: TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 08-12-2021 10:03
    Hi Tang,

OK multiple queries - let me try to break them down to answer your questions:
    • It depends on how you have your Time off types set up - are they time off types or exceptions?
    • Correct - calendar items are pushed to schedule not the other way round
    • Time off in the calendar showing as 24hrs - there is a setting in the WFM Server > CalenderService options:

DetermineFullDayTimeOffStartEndPaidHours

Default Value: false
    Valid Values: true, false
    Changes Take Effect: Immediately
    Dependencies: None

Specifies whether or not WFM Server uses the calculation algorithm for full-day time off start/end time and paid hours.

If this option value is set to true when users add full-day time-off requests with unspecified start/end times, WFM Server resolves the start/end times using the algorithm.

• If your exceptions and time off types are all in allocated scheduled state groups then you should be able to get all the information you need.

If the report that you need does not exist there is the ETL reporting server that you could use (if your company has access to it) to extract the tables needed directly from the database.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

Posted 08-18-2021 03:13

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your reply. The time-offs are set up as time-off types, not exceptions.

With the DetermineFullDayTimeOffStartEndPaidHours option, if it is set to true, and if we put a time-off request over a day where no schedule exists yet in the calendar, what will the calendar time-off report show? Does that mean that when a schedule is put in (later down the track), the hours are automatically updated to the start and end times of the schedule? 

With the option WFM Server > CalenderService, is this something we have access to check, or would we need to engage our Genesys partner to check?

Thank you so much!

Tang

Hou Ket Tang
    Brisbane City Council

• 4.  RE: TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2021 08:18
    Hi Tang,

If you have the option set to true and the agent books leave when there is no schedule published
    1. If they have a rotating pattern, the time and paid hours show as in line with the RP that shows in the calendar
    2. If the agents are not on a rotating pattern but have fixed contract hours i.e. I work from 10 to 3pm every day - it will use the standard daily paid hours are used but the time off will be in line with contract availabilty hours
    3. If the agents are not on a rotating pattern but have open availability in the contract hours i.e. I work 8hrs a day but can be scheduled anytime between 6am and 10pm - it still shows a full day time wise as it doesn't know when the agent would have been scheduled but the paid hours are taken from the standard daily paid hours
    The option is set in Genesys Administrator so I would expect you would need your Genesys Partner to check unless someone in the company has access.

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

Posted 08-22-2021 21:34

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for the clarification, this helps clear a lot thanks. I will check our settings and also reach out to our partner if deemed required.

Hope all is well on your end!

Tang

Hou Ket Tang
    Brisbane City Council

• 6.  RE: TIme-Off Reporting Capabilities

GENESYS
    Posted 08-23-2021 11:50
    You are very welcome, Tang and yes all good here in the UK - hope the same for you.

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources