Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Time off balance set for planning group

Posted 12-14-2021 08:04
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi all,

I was wondering is there a way to limit time off balance/plan per planning group? Currently it is possible only to set it up for Management unit. In case we have different planning groups within management unit it would be risky to have auto-approval option on.
    Example: Management unit has 12 agents
    4 German Speakers + 4 English Speakers + 4 Spanish Speakers

If we set up limit for auto approval to 24h per day we are in risk that 3 out of 4 agents for one language group will get auto approved time off. Ideally we would want 1 from each planning group to be able to take a day off.
    Only option I see to be able to use this functionality is that we completely re-structure Management units we have which is not ideal option. 

Is there something I am missing?

Many thanks,
    Dejan
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Dejan Mavrovic
    Shutterstock, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Time off balance set for planning group

GENESYS
    Posted 12-15-2021 09:32
    Hi Dejan,

Yes we are planning to support additional time-off pools by either planning group or another custom pool definition in the future.  After releasing the initial MU level feature, we are working on support for HRIS balances and then will be working on pools and time off bidding.  

Thanks for submitting the idea, this helps us to prioritize feature delivery.  There is a similar idea listed here as well.  

https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-837
    https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-697

Thank you,

Christopher Johnson
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Time off balance set for planning group

Posted 02-15-2022 10:52
    Hello Christopher,

We are having the exact same issue with this.  If I could suggest, if we could make the time off pools go up to the ORG rather than the MU it would be extra helpful as we alot a total of 56 hours of vacation time per day or an org consisting of 4 different MUs.

Pablo Flores
    Security Service Federal Credit Union

• 4.  RE: Time off balance set for planning group

GENESYS
    Posted 02-16-2022 10:19
    Thank you Pablo, 

We have been conducting research interviews with quite a few customers over the past month and have gotten similar feedback to make the time off pools more flexible and independent of the MU.  Thanks very much for the input.  We'll factor it into our design for enhanced "time-off pools". 

Thank you,

Christopher Johnson
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources