Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  As Me Anything on WEM in the PureConnect Community

GENESYS
    Posted 08-27-2019 17:52
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hey Everyone,

In case you haven't heard the PureConnect Community is having an Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the topic of WEM. The great thing is that our group of WEM experts are happy to take their best shot at answering questions about anything! WEM Strategy, questions about Genesys culture, or personal hobbies like baking bread and (in one particular case) Pumpkin Chucking. Yeah, I bet you have a few questions in mind now. 

Hope you can make it. The AMA starts at noon on Wednesday (8/28), but you can start asking questions now. 

Meet our experts: 

Cheers!
    #IndustryTopic
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: As Me Anything on WEM in the PureConnect Community

Posted 05-13-2020 09:58
    Hi we have a purecloud 2 license, are there articles on setting up wfm in the level we have?

Michelle Williams
    VMS BioMarketing - CaaS

• 3.  RE: As Me Anything on WEM in the PureConnect Community

GENESYS
    Posted 05-13-2020 10:29
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-13-2020 10:32
    Hey @Michelle Williams,

My original post that you are responding to is for an event that happened last year. Some good news though!

1) We will be doing another WEM/WFM Ask Me Anything (AMA) event on May 28th at 12pm EST in the WEM Community. That's a great way for you to interact with our WEM/WFM Experts as you are getting started with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud​). You can learn more about AMAs here.

2) We just covered some WEM/WFM topics in our latest episode of the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show. If you have time to check out the show, you will meet two of the WEM experts that will be joining us for the AMA on the 28th and get an overview of some new Genesys Cloud features.

3) This was a reply to an old post about an event that happened in 2019. In the future, it would be best if can ask a new question by starting a discussion in either our WEM or Genesys Cloud (PureCloud) community? Let me know if you have any questions about this, I sent you a connection request so that you can message me privately.

Thanks,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Manager, Online Communities

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources