Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  How to create regular One-on-One Meetings for several teams

Posted 02-02-2021 16:59
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi Everyone

My customer has a need to create one-on-one for each of their 6 teams. In each team, a specific Team Leader will have a 1h one-on-one meeting with each of his team member, There are about 10 people per team. Hence each of the 10 people cannot have their meetings at the same time. This recurs every 4 weeks.

The following setting for 1 team is the best we can do. The Participants tab include 10 or so members of this team, but does not include the Team Leader.

However we found that this is not fool-proof. After scheduling, although most members were allocated different times of the day, but there were still 2 or more scheduled at the same day/time. This means the Team Leader cannot conduct a personal 1-on-1 meeting with these 2 people.

The other thing I noticed is that if the Weekly radio button is selected, with recurrence every 4 weeks, all the 10 x meetings were scheduled within a specific week of the planning period, and nothing in other weeks. And they have a 4 week gap. This means the poor Team Leader has all 10 one-on-ones within the 1 week, and nothing for the rest. The Monthly radio button is the closest we can get to (meetings were peppered over every week of the month), but ideally we want it to be a planning period of 4 weeks. If there's no other way, then this is acceptable.

Is there any way to get different meeting times for each person? There are about 60 team members spread over 6 teams.
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Cherith O'Neill
    Telstra Corporation Ltd

• 2.  RE: How to create regular One-on-One Meetings for several teams

Posted 02-05-2021 12:00
    I am very interested if there is a solution to this issue. We schedule one hour project time using the meeting policy, which allows breaks and meals during the exception. However, it reduces the offline duration when breaks or meals are scheduled. Does anyone know if there is a workaround except for not allowing break/lunch during this exception type?

Sal Barba

• 3.  RE: How to create regular One-on-One Meetings for several teams

GENESYS
    Posted 02-06-2021 23:01
    Hi Cherith
    are the team leaders scheduled as well?  If so, then I've had success with this in creating individual 1:1 meetings with each TL/agent combination, using 'Single Group' 100% attendance parameters.  The meeting scheduler tends to try to get the meetings in as soon as possible at the beginning of each period, so to get around that, I would try giving WFM only two daily options (say Mon/Tues) and stagger this across the number of days in your planning periods and agents per team. Takes a bit more time setting it up, and maintaining it, but works pretty well.  You can also search the meetings your team leaders are in in the meeting scheduler, so that helps planning and maintaining it.

Catrina Duff
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: How to create regular One-on-One Meetings for several teams

Posted 02-07-2021 18:40
    Hi Catrina

When I did the test, it involves 1 x meeting for the team (i.e. Participants tab include all team members but does not include the team leader). This means that if this works, then we will be creating 6 x meetings, one for each team.

However, from what you describe above, it sounds like we need to create 1 x meeting for each team member (i.e. Participants tab to include a team leader and a team member)?  This will then result in about 60 meetings to be created?

I guess if the creation of 60 meetings is required, then the pain is only in the set up phase.

Cherith Law
    Telstra Corporation Ltd

• 5.  RE: How to create regular One-on-One Meetings for several teams

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2021 01:18

Hi Cherith

yes, it's the 60- meetings option...
    what you need is Agent A + Team lead X in a single meeting, with 100% attendance, then agent B + team lead X in their own meeting, and so on.

WFM won't put the meetings at the same time, but (forecast dependent) may have them immediately next to one another, so the team lead might go from one to the next with little time between the two.

Again, WFM tends to load these at the beginning of the planning period (or week), so I like to go through and space them out by giving WFM only restricted days of week (or time of day) options.
    Cat

Catrina Duff
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources