Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Tempo requesting Time Off

Posted 04-29-2021 13:57
    No replies, thread closed.
    I am trying to set a time off request from the Tempo IoS APP.  I can make a request and it shows in the Tempo App as Pending but does not show up in the Agents In-Box for Time Off Requests and it does not show up in the Managers In-Box Time Off Requests to Approve or Deny.  When I go to the Agents Schedule in the Web App and select Time Off Requests they show there but it is never updated in the Agents or Managers In-Box.  This will create issues as Agents will request Time Off but it will never get to the Managers Desk for approval.   Is this a missing permission, or an issue with the App or Feature?
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #WorkforceManagement
    #Other/NotSure

------------------------------
    Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

• 2.  RE: Tempo requesting Time Off

GENESYS
    Posted 04-30-2021 14:16
    Hello Martin, thank you for reporting this issue.

Currently time off requests created by a user either in the web app or in the mobile app (Tempo) do not appear in the supervisors inbox. We will be adding support for seeing new time off requests in the supervisors inbox in a future release.

For the time being the supervisor can utilize the "Pending" filter in the Time Off Requests interface to see any requests that need approved.

Sean Catlin
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Tempo requesting Time Off

Posted 04-30-2021 14:57
    Thanks Sean.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources