Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  WFM integration with time keeping system

Posted 07-29-2021 04:14
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​Hi All,

We need to integrate Genesys cloud WFM with time keeping system to handle leave management system for the agents to monitor the same.

Could you please anyone suggest the possible best way to implement this. Also If any API suitable for this integration , Please do respond.

Thanks in Advance,
    Anitha ME

#Genesys Cloud
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Anitha ME
    Infosys Limited

• 2.  RE: WFM integration with time keeping system

GENESYS
    Posted 07-29-2021 16:50
    No replies, thread closed.

Hi Anitha,

Thank you for your interest and your question regarding time off. Currently we offer a suite of APIs that are available for Genesys Cloud WFM leave or time-off management. Here is a link to all the Genesys Cloud WFM API calls that you can use to implement a custom integration for your contact center - https://developer.genesys.cloud/api/rest/client-libraries/java/WorkforceManagementApi

Additionally,  we have a feature on our roadmap that would provide the system capability to integrate with an external HR system to track Genesys Cloud WFM time off requests. We are working through requirements and collecting information about HR systems that our customers are using. We would really appreciate if you could share some insight into your use cases and also details about the HR system. Please let me know if you are interested and I can setup some time for us to talk.

Thanks,
    Sanjana

Sanjana SeetharAM
    Product manager
    Genesys - Employees
    sanjana.seetharam@genesys.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources