Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

Posted 08-17-2021 09:20
    No replies, thread closed.
    Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Beth O'Laughlin
    Cox Automotive Corporate Services, LLC

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2021 04:53
    Hi Beth,

Yes you can add additional activity codes as needed - please see the link below:

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-activity-code/

Hope that helps

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

Posted 08-18-2021 13:51
    Thanks Tracy!

Beth O'Laughlin

• 4.  RE: Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2021 07:07
    As long as the activity code conforms to the adherence mapping (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/real-time-adherence-overview/ - expand the about real-time adherence mapping (also applies to historical adherence)).

If you say want to create a new activity category and have it be considered in adherence for On Queue, then the answer is no. One, we do not currently allow you to re-map. Two, even if we did, once agents find out they can hide out in this non-on queue presence and be in adherence for scheduled on queue time, then some agents will abuse this. I.e., avoid taking interactions throughout the day

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 5.  RE: Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2021 14:27

One other thing to consider.  While you can't always make an activity code always in adherence, you can configure the system such that an activity category (e.g. all codes of type Off Queue) are not considered in the adherence calculations at all.  They will not have a positive or negative impact, so it's not exactly what you want, but it still might be useful to you.

See the bottom of https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/how-genesys-cloud-calculates-adherence-and-conformance/

Joe Behymer
    PureCloud Workforce Management Development Team

• 6.  RE: Is there a way to make an Activity Code, i.e. working with customer, automatically in adherence? Thanks!

Posted 08-26-2021 14:19
    Thanks Joe!  Great suggestion!

Beth O'Laughlin

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources