Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Workforce Management Forecast Generation

Posted 08-24-2021 02:02
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi Everyone, I have watched the video of Cloud Community Q&A Show - Episode 20 in youtube, I was referred here to raise my question. From the video after Jeff added the new Foreacst, not sure if I'm missing a specific step, however, im unable to view the graphs after creating the Forecast Start Week, I already provided the Number of Weeks, put check on Short-term interval then creation mentod is automatic best method selection, after I select the Add forecast, however, It only says "No data has been loaded for this forecast". Im sure im missing a specific step, hope you can help me.
    #Forecasting/Decisions
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Jan Wittie Roderno
    AXA GO Singapore Pte. Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Workforce Management Forecast Generation

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2021 08:22
    No replies, thread closed.

I would suggest looking for a misconfiguration of route paths for your planning groups. For any planning group when you add route path associations, utilize the 'search' option (default) to add. The route paths that you can select for association will show the offered count over the past six weeks.

A route path (queue, language, skill set) is a way for you to describe what we query historically. If you've configured a route path that has no historical volume, we won't find any when we query analytics and obviously won't create any forecast volume for that route path.

Another caveat, and noted in resource articles and in the user interface itself, is "Agents must be able to handle all of the route paths in this planning group to be scheduled against any of the route paths in this planning group."

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-workforce-management/ - "Planning groups" section has a few articles that give more information 

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources