Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Adding New Hire to already published schedule

Posted 08-24-2021 05:10
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello all,

I was wondering is it possible to add a New Hire to already published schedule (ideally without re-generating it)?
    We created work plans for 5 New Hires, but I have already published 4 weeks schedule before they joined. 
    Now I am wondering would it be possible to add their workplans to already existing schedule without losing modifications I have already done for rest of CCAs. 
    If I generate new schedule which will automatically add New Hires, I would lose all the small amendments I have done in the meantime (for example somebody changed lunch time / break time or a shift on a particular day). I want to confirm that If I generate new schedule it will automatically reset those to their default schedules and If I want to keep previous amendments we would have two overlapping schedules (and I am not sure what will happen with historical adherence). 
    Example: 4 weeks schedule created on 01AUG. 
    New hires joined on 15AUG.
    If I generate new schedule for just last two weeks than I would have double schedule 15-31AUG. 
    If I remove previous schedule and generate new for everyone starting 01AUG again then I would lose amendments and exceptions made from 01-15AUG before NH joined and it would also schedule 5 NH for the first two weeks when they were not with the company.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Dejan Mavrovic
    Shutterstock, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Adding New Hire to already published schedule
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2021 08:14

Intraday rescheduling has the ability to add only new agents without selecting existing agents that are scheduled. There is also the 'Do not reschedule manually modified shifts' option in the case you select agents already scheduled, but do not want to change if a shift has been modified after initial generation.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/initiate-an-intraday-reschedule/ 

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Adding New Hire to already published schedule

Posted 08-25-2021 08:42
    Hi Jay,

Thanks a lot for looking into this! I tried to search for article but I used completely wrong keywords.
    This is exactly what I needed, it makes sense now. 

Have a great day and thanks a lot for answering me.

Cheers,
    Dejan

Dejan Mavrovic
    Shutterstock, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources