Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  AMA - Retail Branch Work

GENESYS
    Posted 08-11-2021 12:27
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hey WFM Panel,

We had @Ricardo Gillego email with two questions, and I wanted to get the conversations started:

1) I just wanted to post some of my burning questions early on. We are exploring a Distributed model (Enterprise WFM), I would like to know if PureCloud is capable to integrate Retail/Branch stores and in what ways we could explore it? Our Purecloud is just configured for the Contact Centre with focus on Inbound/Callbacks and Outbound. Would like to get some ideas where to start.

2)
    Another potential follow-up which the community could ask that we don't aspire a full integration of retail system (the ones being used for over the counter transactions) to be fully integrated where you won't have the same technology as voice where you can see the customer journey before it's being being up by an agent. We are just exploring some sort of importing the data to assist in forecasting demand, scheduling and a little bit of insight. If I go with this path, what's the best "media type" to use given all I can see is either "Voice, Chat, Outbound". Hope this makes sense.

Cheers!

Matt​
    #Genesys Cloud
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: AMA - Retail Branch Work

GENESYS
    Posted 08-11-2021 12:57
    @Ricardo Gillego 

Sounds like you would like to model a non-native workload (retail systems) to gain insight into resourcing.  Theoretically you could build a Planning Group with a dummy queue/media and create an importable interval forecast for the fictitious Planning Group to see requirements. I think you could configure the queue/planning group/service goal target as if you were going to handle immediate interactions for that subset of workload. If you wanted to try this I'd separate the current WFM planning, Enterprise and the Retail planning, into a separate BU so you can attempt a planning group forecast import scenario that will give you some insights. 

Thank you for being a part of our AMA today.​​

Chuck Swain
    Genesys
    WEM Leadership

• 3.  RE: AMA - Retail Branch Work

Posted 08-12-2021 04:00
    Thanks @Chuch Swain. so if let's say in our Retail, we got 5 main Regions and each Region would consist the "Branches" (i.e. 1 Region such as North would have 10 branches), do you suggest 5 BUs then each BU will have x Management Units that represents the Branches? ​

Ric Gillego
    KiwiBank

• 4.  RE: AMA - Retail Branch Work

GENESYS
    Posted 08-11-2021 13:26

Hi Ric, 

Thinking longer term, Genesys Cloud is starting a large effort to add work item routing to Genesys Cloud and this could potentially be used for branch offices.  We plan to offer WFM support (forecasting and scheduling) when it is released.  This would be more of a long term solution but I wanted to mention that this is something we are actively working on now both on the platform and algorithm/WFM side.

Thanks,

Chris
    Genesys - Employees
    WFM

Christopher Johnson
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources