Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  WFM reporting

Posted 07-31-2019 22:43
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hi, What reports within Purecloud or the WFM tools can be used and extracted to identify the various status and sub statuses that are tied back to WFM?
    Can you recommend a report that will take into consideration the exceptions and time spent by agents in various scheduled non scheduled activities, length in time.

I find that people who have had past experiences with WFM products seem to think we should be able to do similar reporting methods of other products on the market, is that the case with WFM in Purecloud or is it still a work in progress?

I have looked at Login/Logout but are there not more specific reporting tied to the schedules?

#WorkforceManagement
    #Other/NotSure

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    3 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: WFM reporting

GENESYS
    Posted 08-06-2019 21:54
    Edited by Michele Fisher 08-06-2019 21:54
    Hi Darryn,

There are views within PureCloud WFM for realtime adherence, historical adherence and intraday monitoring.  All 3 can be exported to a csv file for reporting.

Michele Fisher
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: WFM reporting

Posted 08-06-2019 22:18
    Thanks Michele, while I am aware of such views they don't capture the status and sub statuses which are only found in the Status report.
    We'd like to be able to look at the schedule view with the exceptions in a downloadable view similar to what is available in the historical adherence with the breakdown of exceptions for export, is that possible?

Also would there be any plans to extract the agent schedule in a readable view or email it so that agents have it on hand?

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    3 Years Purecloud

• 4.  RE: WFM reporting

GENESYS
    Posted 08-07-2019 07:28
    https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-155 covers adding secondary status to both the real-time adherence and historical adherence views. The new secondary status information on those views would also be available in the exports and via API.

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-105 covers having external calendar support that would allow agents to sync schedules to external calendars with iCalendar support (e.g., Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal, Thunderbird, etc.).

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-95 covers a mobile application for agents to access schedules, submit time off requests, etc.

Other thoughts on how agents can access their schedule today:
    1. Access PureCloud web app when not onsite. For agents are you not allowing them to access PureCloud web application when not onsite (e.g., for them to access agent schedule page)?
    2. Agents could obviously print the web page when on their schedule in PureCloud or screen capture it.
    3. Admins can do full MU-level exports of a schedule in schedule editor (Select Action -> Export). Agent Shifts exports to a text file; Activities exports to a csv file.  Then they could email out and filter where necessary.

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 5.  RE: WFM reporting

Posted 09-02-2019 22:54
    @Jay Langsford @michelle fisher - So overall there is no direct WFM reporting out of the box for Purecloud?
    Its either extract the csv or txt file?

Would there be any view to be able to download the visual ​​​outputs what appears in the Purecloud UI as pdf for such pages as realtime adherence, historical adherence and intraday monitoring or statuses?

I currently screenshot these to provide apart of reporting

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    3 Years Purecloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources