Latitude by Genesys - User Group

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  V10.9 Account History report no longer being used

GCAP Member
    Posted 05-06-2021 10:24
    Good morning is anyone aware of a fix for the workform displaying the ChampionChallenger Counts overview Instead of teh Account History Report? This should not happen especially when champion Challenger is NOT used at all.

I have profiled and do see that it is no longer looking in the reports module to pull the AccountHistory report file and instead is doing
    SELECT ID, UserID, ReportID, Created, Comment, Action FROM Reports_Audit where 1 = 0

SET FMTONLY OFF; SET NO_BROWSETABLE ON; SET FMTONLY ON;SELECT ID, UserID, ReportID, Created, Comment, Action FROM Reports_Audit SET FMTONLY OFF; SET NO_BROWSETABLE OFF;

exec sp_executesql N'INSERT INTO [Reports_Audit] ([UserID], [ReportID], [Created], [Comment], [Action]) VALUES (@p1, @p2, @p3, @p4, @p5)',N'@p1 int,@p2 int,@p3 datetime,@p4 varchar(16),@p5 tinyint',...

exec [Latitude_PROD].[sys].sp_tables_rowset N'vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1',NULL,NULL

exec [Latitude_PROD].[sys].sp_procedures_rowset N'vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1',NULL,NULL

exec [latitude_prod].[sys].sp_columns_rowset N'vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1',N'ChampionChallenger',NULL

SELECT "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"."GroupTypeName", "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"."Description", "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"."Name", "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"."NbrAcctLinks", "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"."NbrAcctsWithPaidAmt" FROM "latitude_prod"."ChampionChallenger"."vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1" "vw_ChampionChallenger_Report1"

This pulls NO Account history at all. You cannot alter or add a Champ. report and have it actually work...
    #DesktopV10

------------------------------
    Brandi Solomon
    IT Developer

• 2.  RE: V10.9 Account History report no longer being used

GCAP Member
    Posted 05-06-2021 10:27
    After calling support with no help I played with it and looked at Reports_Audit then [Reports_Master].

The report in Reporting console was set to what it said was teh AccountHistory rpt but was not. I took my copy from the Crystal reports and changed teh name to be Custom_AccountHistory.rpt and overwrote what was there.

This had been overwritten by something in the upgrade.

Brandi Solomon
    IT Developer

• 3.  RE: V10.9 Account History report no longer being used

GENESYS
    Posted 05-12-2021 11:00
    Hi Brandi,

I think you need to get all of the current ES's applied. There have been several since you originally installed SU9 in your test environment. I responded to your open Care case and asked Harsha to make sure that you receive all of the current patches.

Nicole Montez
    Latitude Customer Care Manager