Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

Posted 02-13-2018 20:21

?scheduling seems wierd

notice tuesday shows on monday row instead of tuesday row3rdshift schedule shows wierd

• 2.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2018 14:13

If you look at day or week view instead of vertical view do those off queue blocks show up on Tuesday?

• 3.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2018 14:18

I don't know at this point - I am not aware of any issues with the vertical view. If the day and week view show those off queue blocks on Tuesday, then the answer is yes. If the day and week view also show those off queue blocks on Monday evening, then it may point to a work plan configuration issue.

• 4.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2018 14:39

Those images didn't come through. We will look at attempting to duplicate the issue. For tracking purposes and further communication I would recommend opening a support ticket and reference this post.

• 5.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

Posted 02-14-2018 16:27

verticalviewweekviewworkplan

• 6.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2018 16:45

Thanks, we'll attempt to duplicate.

• 7.  RE: Why is schedule showing time not on the days row it should

GENESYS
    Posted 02-14-2018 17:26

Ah, I see now. The vertical view does not wrap schedules to the next day. So, Tuesday's shift actually does start on Monday (in week view you can see Chad's Tuesday shift has a off queue block that starts before 12am Tuesday due to post generation shift manipulation) and we show it on Monday's line in vertical view. For the vertical view the day the shift starts will be the line it is on and, in this case, Chad has two Monday shift starts: one at 12am and another at maybe 11:45pm.

Image shows a line from 12am with Tuesday shift starting before midnight.MondayStart

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources