Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 01-31-2018 00:37

Hi All

We are starting to measure 'net promoter score' in our business, as such we need to implement a post call survey for inbound and outbound interactions.

For inbound, I'd like a message played upfront before the call queues to an agent saying:

"We value your feedback, if you'd like to leave feedback, please wait on the line at the end of your call".

If the customer waits, a post call survey message is played where the customer is asked to press a number to rate the call.

For outbound, we want to apply the same concept however the agent will say "please wait on the line to answer our survey" rather than an initial recorded message.

Is this possible? If so, is this complex or can this call flow be easily created?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 02-02-2018 21:02

We have asked for this before and were not it is not a function of PureCloud.

I am hoping someone from Genesys can provide more insight.

• 3.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 03-18-2018 21:13
    We are also wanting to do this in our company. Some insight into creating this or similar would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------
    Jason Pratt
    Noosa Shire Council

• 4.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-23-2018 11:18
    An agent can transfer a caller to an IVR flow where the survey takes place, after verifying with the caller verbally. But there isn't a way currently to automatically transfer the caller to a survey.

R. J. Smith
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 05-15-2018 15:11
    Is the auto  transfer to a survey call flow on the roadmap?

Casey Cung
    Uber

• 6.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 05-24-2018 04:33
    How can an agent transfer the call to IVR in Attendant for on demand survey?

Tony Ying

• 7.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 03-23-2018 22:02
    We use Survey Dynamix for this - and it's an amazing product and easy to use, integrated with Purecloud so you can have different surveys based on the call type, wrap up etc. Pretty amazing stuff that is a lot better than a generic NPS; It can do the surveys over call both in and outbound, email or SMS. 

It's on the app foundry and the guys that run it are super supportive and help with anything you need. Because it links to PC it takes a lot of data from the interaction that you can use to personalise the surveys and have usable data for your agents. 

Anyway, I sound like a salesman for the company, but I just use it and have not looked back!

Lawrence Drayton
    OVO Mobile (My Mobile Data)

• 8.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

Posted 10-11-2018 06:44
    Lawrence,

How do you get the call to Survey Dynamix? 

I'm working on a proof-of-concept project with a customer. We've got the Survey Dynamix app installed. in the customer ORG. I've got an Inbound script created that pops in the agent screen on the inbound call. In that script I put a Button with a Blind Transfer action that transfers the call to SDX across the SIP trunk they had us build to them. The transfer is also passing the UUI Data that SDX said they needed with the call. Note that I am assuming the agent will obediently click this Transfer button to send the call to SDX for survey.

This process is working fine, except that when the survey ends, the original inbound call is not getting connected. We looked at pcaps and the SDX guys say they are sending a BYE message but not getting an ACK back. From the agent's perspecitve the call has already disconnected once they clicked that Blind Transfer. But me making inbound test calls and responding to the survey, never hears the call disconnect, I have to do it from my end, which we don't want. The SDX guys seem to be out of ideas on how to fix this. I'd think it has something to do with SIP REFER or REINVITE where the Edge handles the routing of the BYE back to the original Inbound call, but I'm stumped.

But I really don't want to depend the agent to transfer the call to SDX. How do you automatically have the agent disconnect and the inbound call be connected to SDX? Is there some kind of custom action you create for the disconnect that will send to an outbound flow or something? I don't see anyway in Architect to do this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Greg Beal
    ConvergeOne

• 9.  RE: It is possible to create a post call survey in architect?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2018 08:59
    PureCloud's Web based survey functionality is currently in beta.   You can read more about the planned functionality here:   

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-web-surveys/

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources