Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Azure AD configuration

Posted 01-25-2018 17:05

Has anyone in recent months configured Azure AD for single sign on? I've been following the current support article (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-microsoft-azure-ad-premium-single-sign-provider/).

I've been able to map a majority of the instructions to how Azure AD allows you create the PureCloud application but I'm not sure on Issuer URI and Target URI. Support is also reviewing but since I'm going live pretty quick I'm hoping a community member can shed some light.

• 2.  RE: Azure AD configuration

Posted 02-01-2019 12:39
    Hi @Luke Schwingler, did you ever get a reply on this from anyone, possibly personally? We are having a few customer that are trying to set this up as well and the documents do not seem to be matching up with the Azure screens? ​Possible change on the Azure side that needs to be updated on the PureCloud documents side, not sure.

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: Azure AD configuration

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2019 13:15
    Angie, would you be so kind as to leave feedback at the bottom of the Resource Center article describing things you see that don't match up?

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Azure AD configuration

Posted 02-01-2019 14:42
    Hi @George Ganahl, I think we figured it out, did a screen share and it is not that it is different, but that some data is just not mentioned. Connection was not very strong so I could not gather captures this time. I will do another screen share with a client on Monday and gather some data, if needed. ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 5.  RE: Azure AD configuration

Posted 03-05-2019 13:38
    Hi Angela, Are you able to share what the differences are? Ive raise a case with support and all theyve done is point me back to the help page.
    Thanks

Brian Allison
    Spark NZ Trading

• 6.  RE: Azure AD configuration

Posted 03-05-2019 13:55
    Hi @Brian Allison​, unfortunately, the connection I had with the client was not very good, I could not see her screen, however, what I did notice from what she described was that some items were not really addressed in the Resource Center, I assume because they are optional. On this one customer, the issue was that she had the wrong shortname listed in the OrganizationalName Attribute. She was able to get it working after that correction. - Sorry I am not of more help on this one. 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/add-microsoft-azure-ad-premium-single-sign-provider/

Customize the claims

You must customize two standard Azure AD SAML claims: OrganizationName and Email.

1. In the PureCloud custom application, click Attributes.
    2. Click Add user attribute.
    3. Type the following two custom attributes.
      Attribute name Attribute type Attribute value
      OrganizationName constant Your PureCloud organization short name
      email (needs to be lower case – this is case sensitive) user attribute user.userprincipalname

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 7.  RE: Azure AD configuration

GENESYS
    Posted 03-06-2019 08:38
    Hello,

The Azure AD SSO article has been updated to reflect the current Azure AD portal. I am not sure that helps to answer your question, but please take a look.

Priscilla Lynch
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources