Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Newbie question here around Scripts. I have created a script which (i hope) pops up our websites product search page to assist Agent with queries. However I can't seem to figure out how i attach this to an Inbound QUEUE? Cheers in advance

• 1.  Newbie question here around Scripts. I have created a script which (i hope) pops up our websites product search page to assist Agent with queries. However I can't seem to figure out how i attach this to an Inbound QUEUE? Cheers in advance

Posted 01-24-2018 06:54

• 2.  RE: Newbie question here around Scripts. I have created a script which (i hope) pops up our websites product search page to assist Agent with queries. However I can't seem to figure out how i attach this to an Inbound QUEUE? Cheers in advance

Posted 01-24-2018 15:00

Hello Lee,

There is a dropdown called "Default Script" located under the "Voice" tab in Queue management. Have you tried that?

• 3.  RE: Newbie question here around Scripts. I have created a script which (i hope) pops up our websites product search page to assist Agent with queries. However I can't seem to figure out how i attach this to an Inbound QUEUE? Cheers in advance

Posted 01-24-2018 18:20

Got it yes thanks!!, I was trying to find where you link it in the actual script builder.

Do you know if you can pop up a script via Architect workflow??

• 4.  RE: Newbie question here around Scripts. I have created a script which (i hope) pops up our websites product search page to assist Agent with queries. However I can't seem to figure out how i attach this to an Inbound QUEUE? Cheers in advance

Posted 01-24-2018 18:34

There are instructions here for allowing architect flows to select a script...

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/enable-screen-pop/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources