Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

reports - Agent Activity Summary Export - I noticed the new columns for login and logout. love them but they are not working very well for our 2nd and 3rd shift team members who sometimes cross the midnight / 12a hour.

• 1.  reports - Agent Activity Summary Export - I noticed the new columns for login and logout. love them but they are not working very well for our 2nd and 3rd shift team members who sometimes cross the midnight / 12a hour.

Posted 12-27-2017 16:45

our 2nd shift runs 4p-12a if a member stays past 12a then it has a hard time / fails at showing correct log in. same goes for 3rd shift members if they come in prior to 12a then it doesn't calculate their login / out correctly.

• 2.  RE: reports - Agent Activity Summary Export - I noticed the new columns for login and logout. love them but they are not working very well for our 2nd and 3rd shift team members who sometimes cross the midnight / 12a hour.

Posted 01-04-2018 10:52

Hi James, I will ask the team to have a look at this. I wouldn't expect the report to show their logout time on the day their shift started. Basically you could have an agent that logs in one day but never logs out that day for the simple reason that their logout happens the next day.

I will have the team review what is happening today.

Thanks for your feedback,

Jeroen

• 3.  RE: reports - Agent Activity Summary Export - I noticed the new columns for login and logout. love them but they are not working very well for our 2nd and 3rd shift team members who sometimes cross the midnight / 12a hour.

Posted 01-11-2018 14:54

purcloud loginoutissues we typically are looking at this report from the day prior. the orange highlighted ones are mostly 2nd shift employees who you can see from the time login to log out the online time doesn't match. the online time appears to be correct and the login / log out times to be the ones that are not capturing correctly. the one in yellow caught my eye today as the times for login and logout appear to be correct but the online time doesn't appear to be correct.

• 4.  RE: reports - Agent Activity Summary Export - I noticed the new columns for login and logout. love them but they are not working very well for our 2nd and 3rd shift team members who sometimes cross the midnight / 12a hour.

Posted 02-06-2018 14:41

any update to this, i am still seeing the issues happen. and i agree if you run it for the current day they will probably only have a log in, but if you are running it for days in the past then you should have a login / out. it has been working better for our 3rd shift team, but our second shift team that typicallys works 4p-midnight it is still struggling with. i assume it has something to do with them working past the midnight hour. This is a very important report for us here.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources